New! OceanSong Overlook @ Redwood National Park Beach is perfect for nature lovers looking for a rural setting bordering the Redwoods National & State Parks with all of the pristine beaches, rivers, Redwoods, and hiking!
Home can accommodate 4. There is an additional $20 per person charge per night for more than 2 guests staying here; up to 4 guest maximum.
OceanSong Overlook @ Redwood National Park Beach is perfect for nature lovers looking for a rural setting bordering the Redwoods National & State Parks with all of the pristine beaches, rivers, Redwoods, and hiking! This home sleeps 4 comfortably with a master suite with it's own full bath, a 2nd full bath, and a loft off the the living room with access via a ladder, a nice size living room and full kitchen as well. The wrap around deck is nice for relaxing after a day of exploring all the inviting parks, lagoons, rivers, and towns. And make some great meals out on the BBQ as well! This house is definitely not kid-proof so if you have young ones, you will have to keep an eye on them.
Bring your bicycles and ride or hike to the beach, which is about a 10 minute walk from the home. The river and wetlands are literally right out the door and you will see an amazing range of migrating birds and wildlife. The name of the town, Orick, is named from the local Native American Tribe and literally means frogs (say the word and it sounds like a frog croaking). You will see them around the property as well - cute little guys.
The hiking all around you is truly world class - whether through the Redwoods National Park, along the beaches of the lagoons, the trail from Dry Lagoon to Stone Lagoon along the beaches then through the woods (about 5 miles round trip), Lady Bird Johnson Grove, Tall Trees, and much more. You can do some of these walks by just walking out your door and not getting into your car - especially the Dry Lagoon to Stone Lagoon one. Prairie Creek Redwood National & State Park offers wonderful events throughout the summer including Park Ranger led hikes, nature talks, and campfires. Great for kids of every age :)
And for the water lovers, what a paradise! The lagoons offer great fishing, kayaking (can rent kayaks at Big Lagoon through Kayak Zaks during busier times), canoeing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Surf fishing, boating and sailing. Some really enjoy putting in a kayak or canoe at Stone Lagoon and paddling across to the campsite, then hiking to the beach from there.
Fun annual events held locally include the Orick Rodeo which takes place in the summer, as well as the Yurok Tribe's Sumeg Village Day, a celebration of the local Native American culture held at nearby Patrick's Point State Park.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Guests will be able to park a car in the front entry. 2 cars max will fit.
Interação com os hóspedes
There may be daily interaction with owner/caretakers, as this is a shared property. Daily cleaning for deck rail required, as is watering of front, by the owners.
Please note -every property has either driveway security cameras and/or perimeter patrol caretakers for security and to ensure car and occupancy limits not exceeded.
Our Glad to Have You App allows for self check-in and self check-out, and considerable other information. Managers are available during normal business hours for questions. After normal business hours, only emergency calls will be returned. All non-emergency calls will be returned the following business day. Staff does monitor rentals during Quiet Hours to ensure no parties and no neighbor disturbances. All neighbor calls/complaints will be responded to.
Trash cans and firewood located just outside the back door is corridor area. Please do not not feed any of the animals on or around the property.
Duck hunting season is Mid-October through January, early morning gunshots may be heard.
No overnight guests or guests over the maximum occupancy.
Quiet time is 10PM-8AM.
No pets, as there are many animals on the property.
See Information binder in the home and refer to Rental Agreement for additional rules.
Please note that you will be sent a digital copy of this agreement, with a few additional items, that you must initial, complete, and sign prior to your arrival.
1. AGREEMENT: Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals (RCVR), the homeowner, and Tenants agree as follows: Tenant is over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. Furthermore, for unforeseeable reasons, if a vacation home becomes unavailable, even if you have reserved it, due to circumstances beyond our control (house being sold, damaged, double booked etc.) RCVR will make its best effort to offer other accommodations if available. If not available, we will issue a full refund.
2. PETS: We only allow pets at some of our locations (please inquire) and an additional pet deposit is also required. Guests with pets must check out one hour earlier so the cleaning staff has ample time to sanitize the home. You MUST clean up after your pet, which includes properly disposing of all waste material. If any waste material is found on the property, a portion of your pet deposit will not be refunded. You must also maintain control of your pet at all times, and NEVER leave a dog unattended. If you are leaving for the day and do not want to take the dog with you, you must put your dog in a local kennel or find alternative solutions rather than leaving the dog alone at our property. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances may be cause for immediate termination of the rental and forfeiture of the tenant's entire security deposit. If we have evidence of a pet being at the property, and you have not been given written permission by us to have a pet, you will be charged $150 plus the cost of repairing any damage to the property.
3. DAMAGE INSURANCE: As a part of your stay, you may have purchased a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1,000 or $1,500, depending on which policy you purchased. You must notify us prior to leaving of any damage that occurred during your stay. Any damages that exceeds the maximum benefit are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or Actual Cash value of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1,000 or $1,500, depending on the policy covered. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained on our website homepage on the FAQ tab.
4. PAYMENT SCHEDULE AT TIME OF BOOKING IF MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE: $200 plus booking fee if arrival date is more than 60 days in the future. At 60 days prior to arrival date, 100% of Total Rent, Refundable Security Deposit, Taxes & Fees Due Credit card account will be held for future charges in case of damage and or breach of this contract.
5. CANCELATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund half of the total due for your stay. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit 100% of the sums paid.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Keys will be ready for pick up at property location. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the owners, or owner's representatives, possession.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED. Please leave all keys IN LOCKED LOCK BOX, otherwise in a place chosen per our previous conversation, remote controls, etc need to be left at premises. You will be charged for not checking out on time (unless otherwise specified). We will charge at a rate of $15.00 dollars per 15 minutes (our cleaning service cannot clean until you leave). You will be charged for lost keys and remote controls so please be careful with those items. If you would like a later checkout time, please ask the day before and we will accommodate you if possible, depending on cleaning schedules.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee ($60-$160 depending on the size of the house) will provide normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $30 per hour. ALL OF OUR HOUSES ARE NON-SMOKING. If there is evidence of smoking inside the house, you will be charged an additional $150.
9. HOMES WITH TELEPHONES: Telephones may be used to make as many local calls as you wish and may be used for long distance calls if a sign at the house you are staying at states domestic calls are free.
10. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT OR CREDIT CARD FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF FOUND TO BE NECESSARY.
11. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. Since we provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
12. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held and/or are not covered by the damage insurance if purchased, Tenant agrees to reimburse Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
13. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the website. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. E.) Violation of the 10:00 PM Noise RULE. F.) NO PARTIES OF ANY KIND! IF YOU HAVE A PARTY, YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EVICTED, CHARGED $1000 FINE, AND NONE OF YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU G.) Keep cars to a minimum. One car per 2 people. Parking is limited.
14. HOLD HARMLESS: Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals or the homeowner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of G-d, or other reasons beyond its control. Many of our properties are along the ocean bluff or otherwise have steep cliffs. Do not go near the edges and do not allow children to roam the property unattended.
15. HOT TUB, PATIOS, FIREPLACES, WOOD STOVES, FIREPITS, EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, & RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT WHICH INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, SURFBOARDS, KAYAKS, PADDLEBOARDS & BICYCLES: Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the property reserved includes any of the previously listed item, the undersigned is fully aware that the use of those items can be dangerous and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Children should never be left unattended. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of all of the listed items. Also, our hot tubs are professionally maintained and we strive to keep them in welcoming condition. If they do not appear in satisfactory condition to you, please notify us immediately and we will have them checked. No refunds will be given due to a hot tub that has stopped working or needs to be drained or cleaned. We will make our best efforts to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and RCVR from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests
as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs. If you are staying in a vacation rental space that is on one common property with other vacation rental spaces, and the individual spaces are all permitted under one Vacation Dwelling Unit, then you are hereby acknowledging that you are part of the group that is renting any of the other units simultaneously, although you have no shared responsibility or liability for any space other than that which you are renting.
Please remember you are renting a private home and you are expected to treat it with the utmost respect.
Esse anfitrião tem 2380 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
We built our first rental 14 years ago and started renting it as a vacation rental. Then neighbors asked us to manage their extra studios as vacation rentals and that started our commitment to great stays for our guests! We then formalized things and created Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. We manage & market over 110 homes in the area and have a wonderful crew of Property Managers, Cleaners & Reservationists, many of whom have been with us for years!
I am a Father, Husband, Parent of 2 great kids. Love surfing, biking, running (kind of ) hanging with friends & family. My dog is a blast too and keeps me running a lot! Really enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over the world. My wife and I served in the Peace Corps in Guatemala and it had a huge affect on our life... We are hoping to go back and serve again :) We are the proud owner of Redwood Coast Vacation Rentals. My profile Image is of myself and my wonderful staff!