Thank you for your review.
A few points I would like to raise:
1. I was very clear about the wifi in previous messages informing you that there is no direct wifi in the flat, but can be accessed through BT Openzone. The listing does not advertise Wifi.
2. There is not construction taking place in the whole building. The flat is also not located on the 13th floor. Carpets were being replaced in the hallway during your stay as the hallway has just been completely modernised. This was taking place between 09:00 - 17:00 on weekdays, and did not affect the flat in any way.
3. The Listing clearly states this flat is strictly for 1 person only.
4. There is a clear photo of the Murphy bed in the listing. Guests have commented on how comfortable the bed is in recent reviews.
5. The title of the listing clearly states, 'Studio Flat'
6. The flat is located in the heart of Chelsea, and next to South Kensington, two of the most well know and prestigious areas in London.
7. There is an elevator directly opposite the flat, and also the main elevator is a 2 minute walk from the flat door.
8. You were never asked to clean the flat after your stay, this is undertaken by a professional cleaner and is covered by the cleaning fee is for which you paid when you booked the flat. A general duty of care is expected when staying in somebody else's property.
9. The photos in the listing are a true representation of the flat.
Suggestion: Please read the listing carefully before placing a booking on Air Bnb in future, and also research the location you are booking the apartment in.