Fin XIXème et début du XXème la propriété vit évoluer la flore de son parc et ses prés vers la plantation de multiples espèces mellifères ont fleuri également les constructions : une Miellerie avec sa partie scierie, ses pièces de stockage de billes
Regras da Casa
• La Grand’ Maison is a hamlet and each house has an alloted garden space. This is where the outside activities are to be had exclusively.
• The garden around the manor and the pool are private
• Cars are to be parked on the parking or in the allotted barn spots.
• Upon departure the house has to be left as clean as found upon arrival
• Our village of Ingrandes requires waste sorting - separated into different elements- It has to be done manually at the household.
• Yellow and black rubbish bags are to be left in the ad hoc containers at the entrance of the road –farm side- The municipal services will not pick the rubbish bags up if they have not been properly sorted.
• Glass bottles are to be taken to the glass containers in the village – old railway station
• You will be charged 50 Euros if you do not do the following sorting properly.
Black rubbish bags : wet waste, organic waste, left over foods, vegetable peels ….only
Non recyclable dry waste , glass paper and carton board : have to be taken to the old railway station of the village where ad hoc containers are.
Yellow rubbish bags: plastic bottles and containers, tin cans,food carton packages,
Le prix correspond à la location du gite entier. Que vous soyez 2 ou 4 le prix est le même.