An entire apartment to yourself, located on Swanston St, the main and most exciting street of Melbourne. Tram stops right in front which provide maximum convenience for travelling.
This home comes fully furnished with access to wifi + NETFLIX
If travel convenience is your top priority, look no further! This apartment is situated on Swanston Street, Melbourne's most exciting and prime street. Whether you are down here for the Australian Open or just to test the skills of Melbourne's best coffee baristas, you will not need to worry about transportation.
This fully equipped and furnished apartment unit is ready to go with:
- 40 inch LCD TV
- Air Conditioning & heating
- Wireless internet on NBN (FREE) + NETFLIX
- Roller blinds for all windows
- Double sized bed
- Quilt, pillows, sheets & covers
- Bedside table & lamp
- Storage closet
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash & hand soap
- Bath, face & hand towels
- Floor mats
- Toilet rolls
- Hair dryer
- Blinds for all windows
- Coffee table & floor lamp
- Extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers
- A comfy 3-seater sofa bed
- Dining table & chairs
- Microwave, cook top & range hood
- Fridge & freezer
- Dish washer & detergents
- Kettle, mugs, cups, wine glasses & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
- Coin operated laundromat on the ground floor of the apartment
Acesso dos hóspedes
You will have access to:
- outdoor common area with BBQ facilities (please note that advance notice will need to be provided to the building manager to reserve the BBQ pit)
Interação com os hóspedes
I love interacting with all my guests - don't hesitate to text, call or send me a message via Airbnb. I'm usually always very close by if you need me in the event of an (unlikely) emergency!
The apartment unit will be vacant (Furnished of course along with the amenities) and it's a private self-contained fully serviced unit ALL TO YOURSELF. You WON'T be sharing it with any strangers during your stay.
Building common area such as the corridors are slightly aged.Whilst the condition of those area is not within our control, we as your host try our best to ensure that the condition INSIDE your apartment will be nothing short of satisfactory.
CHECK IN STRICTLY @ 3PM
CHECK OUT @ 10AM
Please be considerate to our neighbours
Please act sensibly and keep noise levels down
Please turn on the range hood and open window if you cook because the smoke/fire alarm is very sensitive ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the apartment Please don't throw any foreign objects into the toilet such as women's sanitary pads and/or baby's diapers.
I'm a mindfulness coach for children who loves travelling, cake decorating, good food and great company.
I would like to make your stay in Melbourne enjoyable and memorable one!