Informações sobre este espaço
3-minute walk from Matsuyamachi Station.
Access to Shinsaibashi is good.
A 6-minute train ride. You can walk also.
Recommended of cute and the room a girl.
There is also a very useful convenience store near the station.
Including portable wi-fi, what is available freely in the room.
Acesso dos hóspedes
Please feel free to use in the room.
Interação com os hóspedes
I can not be with you during your stay.
When there is that you have trouble, please call me.
It will support over the phone.
Check-in for this room is 15:00.
Check-out is 11:00.
If this time is difficult, please consult.
If there is damage or loss or theft of equipment and facilities, will be in full charge the repair costs or purchase costs.
(1) Take off your shoes at the entry. You must not walk in the apartment with your shoes on.
(2) Japan is renowned for its safety, but sadly just like anywhere else there can be crime. For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and when going out close the windows. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries or the loss of your personal belongings and valuable.
(3) Do not use fire inside the apartment. tobacco are not permitted. The whole apartment is completely non-smoking. Smoking inside the building is also forbidden.
(4) Turn off the air conditioner when leaving the apartment. Also make sure all the appliances are turned off before leaving the apartment.
(5) Please be VERY quiet in the hallways at all time.
(6) Please refrain from using the extra linens, sheets, towels, etc that are stocked for the next guests. Only use what has been provided for your stay.
(7) The apartment is located in a quiet residential area and has many residents and guests in the adjacent units. Be a good neighbor and keep the noise down, especially after 09:00 PM.
(8) Absolutely no parties or gatherings in the apartment.
(9) Visiting, bothering or ringing the neighboring apartments on the interphone is strictly forbidden
(10) If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(11) Please be quiet at all times in the lobby, entrance, elevator and other common areas.
(12) The apartment is just an apartment, it is not a hotel. Please realize that there is no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there are in hotels.
(13) If anything gets broken during your stay, you will be responsible for bearing the reparation and/or replacement costs.
(14) Turn off the air conditioner when not necessary and when leaving the apartment make sure everything is powered off. Make sure the windows are tightly closed before turning the air conditioner on.
(15) During your stay there will not be any cleaning service, please keep the apartment clean.
(16) It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
(17) If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
(18) I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury during the guest's stay
(19) Jumping and running in the apartment is strictly prohibited.
(20) NO pets are allowed in the apartment.
(21) I do not have extra keys, please do not lose the key as it is very expensive to remake. You will need to pay an amount of ¥10,000 if you lose the key.
(22) Please only throw toilet papers, do not throw other materials or rubbish into the toilet bowl.
(23)When you are moving out please take out the food from fige.
(24) Please do not forget your belongings.
(25) Airbnb is really not common/popular in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend.
(26)Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
Cancele até 7 dias antes da sua viagem e receba um reembolso de 50%, incluindo as taxas de serviço.
Esse anfitrião tem 581 comentários de outras propriedades.Ver outros comentários
Thank you for coming to my page.
I'm happy because it's possible to concern a lot of people.
I like Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe very much, so I want a lot of people to enjoy those places.
Thank you very much!