14 hóspedes · 7 quartos · 4 banheiras
Situated on a hilltop outside the village of Greve in Chianti, Montoro offers expansive views, manicured grounds and elegant, comfortable interiors. This handsome seven-bedroom stone villa was built in the 19th century and recently renovated. Relax around the pool and admire the surrounding rolling hills and olive groves, or take a day trip to Florence or a nearby town.
Take advantage of the villa’s location on one of its spacious terraces, which feature tables and chairs, canopies and a barbecue. A deck overlooking the pool is ideal for sunbathing, and the pool itself is bordered by a trim lawn and hedge. Despite Montoro’s charming turn-of-the-century character, it has Sky cable television and Wi-Fi access. If you have questions or concerns, ask the owner, who lives on the estate in a separate apartment.
Inside, sunlight bounces off the cream-colored walls and cotto floors. In the living room and library, beamed ceilings, an original carved mantel and antique furniture are paired with plump slipcovered and plaid sofas for a cozy feel. The spacious eat in kitchen boasts modern appliances and a fresh, cheerful vibe thanks to painted millwork.
Montoro’s seven bedrooms are divided between the main house and a guest house. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with a double bed and access to a shared bathroom. There’s also a fourth bedroom with two twin beds and access to a bathroom, and a fifth bedroom with two twin beds, access to a bathroom and a door to a covered terrace. In the guest house, one bedroom has a double bed and the other has two twin beds; both have a shared bathroom.
From the villa, it’s about 4 km through rolling countryside to the village of Greve in Chianti, where you’ll find shops, a bank, a post office and a tennis court. Bring your clubs and drive the 15 km to the Ugolino golf course, or bring your camera and drive the 25 km to Florence. If you’re flying in or out of the region, the Florence airport is about 35 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone bathtub
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Opens to a small covered terrace
- Bedroom 6: Double bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with combo shower/tub with bedroom 7
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with combo shower/tub with bedroom 6
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite television
- Sky cable
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- 2 Baby cots – linen included
- High chair
- Swimming pool – not heated
- Alfresco dining
- Portable BBQ grill
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service is included 2 hours a day, 5 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
- Mandatory Visitor’s Tax of 1.50€ per person per day payable on-site:
- Applicable on the first 7 days
- Fees and conditions are subject to change
Points of Interest:
- 4 km to:
- Post office
- Tennis court
- Village of Greve in Chianti
- 15 km to Ugolino golf course
- 25 km to Florence
- 75 km to Siena
- 35 km to Florence Peretola airport (FLR)
- There is a small apartment in the property where the homeowner stays occasionally.
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Acomodações extraordinárias totalmente cinco estrelas
A diferença do Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Área de jantar
Grelha a gás
Cozinha do chef
Sistema de som
Ideal para famílias
TV a Cabo
Chaleira de água quente
TV por satélite
Greve in Chianti , Itália
Tem uma questão sobre este anúncio?
Preço e disponibilidade
Política de cancelamento e Regras da casa
Cancele até 60 dias antes da viagem e pague apenas 50% do total das taxas de acomodação pela reserva. Cancele faltando menos de 60 dias da viagem e a reserva não será reembolsável.