Mountainside chalet overlooking Manchet Valley
12 hóspedes · 6 quartos · 6 banheiras
Discreetly placed in a private enclave high above the Alps in Val d’Isère lies Chalet Lafitenia. This posh haven is situated in between astonishing snow-capped mountains and boasts breathtaking views down to Manchet Valley. Combining luxury and comfort with traditional touches and warm furnishings, the chalet makes a magnificent alpine getaway for groups of friends, corporate retreats and families.
Freshly prepared champagne and canapés greet guests of Chalet Lafitenia upon their arrival. The whole of Chalet Lafitenia is overseen by a professional staff consisting of a gourmet chef, chalet manager and two hosts. Tea and coffee are served in bed daily, accompanied by a nutritious breakfast. Evening meals are prepared by a personal chef and an open bar comprised of only the best wines, beers and spirits is at the ready for guests.
Chalet Lafitenia has been decorated with sumptuous fabrics and stylish furnishings. The south facing picture windows give all the rooms a light and airy feel, further complementing the themes of the interior decor. The ski-in/ski-out access is right in front of the boot room, allowing quick and easy access to the slopes. After a long day of hitting those slopes, rest up and unwind in either Chalet Lafitenia’s tranquil wellness suite or treatment room.
This chalet has six bedrooms spread across three stories and each have full en-suite bathrooms stocked with L’Occitane bath products. Each suite contains a pair of twin beds that can be easily pushed together to form a king bed. The master bedroom, dubbed the Perro Fino, also features a private staircase entry. Sleep well amid fine linens and accoutrements with nothing but the quiet sounds of the mountain as your soundtrack.
Aside from skiing and snowboarding, Val d’Isère offers a plethora of activities which range from parapenting to patisserie classes, perfect for a change of scenery or for a less committed skier. Val d’Isère also features beautiful examples of the Baroque art style. Take guided tours along the Savoie Baroque Trail, or the Val d’Isère Church, home to Bernard of the Alps, patron saint of mountain dwellers. All these activities can be booked through your chalet manager, and chauffeurs stand ready to deliver guests to their destination. Bon voyage!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Perro Fino: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King), En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Accessible via private staircase
- Bedroom 2 - Tamarindo: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King), En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 - Taranaki: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King), En-suite bathroom with shower, Access to terrace with hot tub
- Bedroom 4 - Cloudbreak: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King), En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Bedroom 5 - Mundaka: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King), En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Access to terrace with hot tub
- Bedroom 6 - Belharra: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make King), En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Access to terrace with hot tub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Large sitting rooms with open fire
- Wellness suite
- Treatment room
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Media room
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Ski-in/ski out
- 2 Outdoor hot tubs
- View of Alps
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chalet manager
- 2 Host/hostesses
- Welcome champagne and canapes
- Tea and coffee served in bed
- Cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Gourmet evening meals
- Pre-arrival meal consultation
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- In-resort chauffeur service
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar including spirits and beers
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1 km to Val D'Isere Airport
- 27 km to Courchevel Airport (CVF)
- 31 km to Meribel Airport (MFX)
Tipos de cama
Acomodações extraordinárias totalmente cinco estrelas
Impecável e habilmente projetada, cada acomodação do Airbnb Luxe apresenta comodidades e serviços de luxo, além de um designer de viagens exclusivo.
A diferença do Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Todas as acomodações do Airbnb Luxe são verificadas pessoalmente para confirmarmos que eles estão em perfeitas condições.
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Dock para iPod
Sala de mídia
Secadores de botas
TV por satélite
Sala de ski
Vista para as montanhas
Sala de massagem
Val d’Isere, França
Altiport Méribel LFKX
97 minutos de carro
108 minutos de carro
161 minutos de carro
Tem uma questão sobre este anúncio?
Vamos conectar você diretamente com um designer de viagens do Airbnb Luxe, seu concierge contemporâneo que conhece todas as acomodações e pode ajudar você a planejar toda a sua viagem.
Preço e disponibilidade
Política de cancelamento e Regras da casa
Cancele até 95 dias antes da sua viagem e receba um reembolso integral. Se você cancelar faltando menos de 95 dias para a viagem, a reserva não é reembolsável.