16th century roots overlooking the Val di Chiana
10 hóspedes · 5 quartos · 4 banheiras
Find yourself at home in the rolling hills of Tuscany at Villa Lunablu. Parts of this luxury vacation rental near Montepulciano were first built in the 16th century, followed by updates in the 18th century, and the property still looks out over the timeless landscape from the Val de Chiana to Monte Cetona. Use the spacious private grounds and garden and five bedrooms as the setting for a quiet family reunion or an intimate destination wedding, or simply as a base to explore the region’s historic sites and world-famous vineyards.
Set at the end of a winding gravel road, the villa is surrounded by olive groves and gardens with mature cypress and pine trees. Its multiple levels open to three terraces that follow the gentle slope of the hillside location and feature al-fresco sitting and dining areas, as well as barbecues where you can prepare meals to enjoy outside. A path leads down to the pool area, where you’ll find an infinity pool, a deck with loungers, an outdoor shower and a bar, and a bocce court.
Though the traditional tiled roof, stone walls and shuttered windows of Villa Lunablu speak to the home’s history, the lovingly updated interiors ensure that guests with twenty-first-century expectations will stay in comfort. Cotto floors and brick-clad archways invite you to wander from the casual sitting room to the farmhouse-inspired table and chairs in the dining room. Two kitchens—one professional, one fully equipped and eat-in—make it easy to prepare and serve local specialties or family favorites.
Each of the villa’s five bedrooms has a double bed. Two have en-suite bathrooms, two share a bathroom, and one has access to a shared hall bathroom. Details like vaulted and beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and antique fireplace surrounds ground the bedrooms’ decor in centuries of Italian style, while large windows opening to the countryside are a constant reminder of the beautiful surroundings.
Whether you’re on holiday with family, enjoying an escape with friends, or on honeymoon, there’s plenty to do near Villa Lunablu. Make the 15-minute drive to the town of Cetona for a look at prehistoric and Bronze Age archaeological finds from the area, the 15-minute drive to the newer village of Piazze, or the 35-minute drive to stroll the picturesque, car-free streets of the hill town of Montepulciano. Tennis courts and a golf course are also within easy reach, and as you pass through the countryside, be sure to stop off at local producers and sample the region’s famous wines, olive oils, cheeses and honey.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heating
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed (can be converted to 2 twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Heating, Accessible through bedroom 1 or from seperate entrance
- Bedroom 3 - Master: Double size bed (can be converted to 2 twin beds), Shared access to hall bathroom Shower/bathtub combo, Fireplace, Heating, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed (can be converted to 2 twin beds), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 5, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Desk, Heating
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed (can be converted to 2 twin beds), Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Heating, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Air conditioning (at extra cost)
- Heating (at extra cost)
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Infinity swimming pool (heated with advance request, at additional cost)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Table tennis
- Boules court
- Pizza oven (usable only under the supervision of the staff)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service 2 hours/day (Monday to Friday, 2pm to 4pm)
- Weekly change of linen on Saturday
- Towel change midweek and Saturday
- Final cleaning on Saturday
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Pool heating
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Extra housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Chef service
- Cost of food & beverages
- Internet usage
- Air conditioning consumption
- Heating consumption
Points of Interest
- 7 km to Cetona
- 3 km to Piazze
- 36 km to Montepulciano
- 35 km to Parco Regionale del Lago Trasimeno
- 8 km to Tennis court
- 32 km to Golf course
- 55km to Perugia
- 65 km to Perugia International Airport (PEG)
- 148 km to Florence International Airport (FLR)
Tipos de cama
Acomodações extraordinárias totalmente cinco estrelas
Impecável e habilmente projetada, cada acomodação do Airbnb Luxe apresenta comodidades e serviços de luxo, além de um designer de viagens exclusivo.
A diferença do Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Todas as acomodações do Airbnb Luxe são verificadas pessoalmente para confirmarmos que eles estão em perfeitas condições.
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Área de jantar para 10 pessoas
Mesa de ping pong
Forno de pizza
Chuveiro ao ar livre
Cadeiras de sol
Cozinha do chef
TV por satélite
Máquina de Lavar
Aeroporto Internazionale dell'Umbria - Perugia "San Francesco d'Assisi" - S.A.S.E. SpA
71 minutos de carro
102 minutos de carro
Locais de interesse
6 minutos de carro
14 minutos de carro
Parco Del Lago Trasimeno
40 minutos de carro
45 minutos de carro
67 minutos de carro
Tem uma questão sobre este anúncio?
Vamos conectar você diretamente com um designer de viagens do Airbnb Luxe, seu concierge contemporâneo que conhece todas as acomodações e pode ajudar você a planejar toda a sua viagem.
Preço e disponibilidade
Política de cancelamento e Regras da casa
Cancele até 95 dias antes da viagem e pague apenas 50% do total das taxas de acomodação pela reserva. Cancele faltando menos de 95 dias para a viagem e a reserva não será reembolsável.