Designer mining-style chalet by Claimjumper trail
20 hóspedes · 6 quartos · 7.5 banheiras
A Mine Shaft is a magnificent Breckenridge chalet at the base of Peak 8, within walking distance of several slopes and lifts. Commissioned by the owners and designed by local architecture firm BHH Partners, the chalet was built in the style of a classic Colorado mining site, utilizing an extraordinary array of vintage reclaimed materials. The finished result—a 6,700-square-foot masterpiece at once historic, visionary, and utterly comfortable—won the Parade of Homes Prize in 2013. Six lovely bedrooms (including two master suites and a bunkroom) accommodate up to twenty guests, making it the perfect choice for multiple families. Superb modern amenities include a game room, home theater, gourmet kitchen, and outdoor hot tub.
The chalet's great room is full of light, with glass doors opening to the expansive deck and sweeping mountain views. The open-concept space includes a hearth-warmed lounge, a beautiful dining table for ten, and a luminous breakfast nook, while the deck boasts a barbeque grill and alfresco table. The superb kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances, a granite breakfast bar, and beautiful cabinetry. Reclaimed materials and custom décor include Wyoming snow fence, oak floors from a Kentucky barn, banisters made of ski lift cable, a dining table crafted in Patagonia—and much more.
The spacious game room includes a kitchenette and wet bar, while the lovely home theater features cinema-style seating and surround-sound. The hot tub is on the lower patio, welcoming soothing soaks amid the winter snowfall or summer evening light.
Each of the master suites features a king bed and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, shower, and tub. One of the suites features a walk-in closet and fireplace, and its bathtub has hydro-massage jets. There are three queen guestrooms with ensuite bathrooms, while the kids' room includes four queen-size bunk beds and an ensuite bathroom. There is also an additional queen-size sofa bed in the upstairs den.
A Mine Shaft includes a heated three-car garage, an ample driveway, and convenient ski storage with boot warmers. You're just two minutes on foot from semi-private trails leading to Colorado Super Chair, Rocky Mountain Super Chair, and Claimjumper Trail. Main Street is a five-minute drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note: This home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. For more information, please contact a Villa Specialist.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower & bathtub, Gas fireplace, Walk-in closet, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub. Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
- Bunk Room: Four queen size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
- Upper Level Den: Queen sofa bed, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Formal dining area for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Home theater
- Surround sound system
- Cable television
- Wet bar
- Game room
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Table hockey
- Ski storage
- Boot warmers
- Heating system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining - not available during winter months
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Breckenridge Ski Resort & Peaks Trail
- 5 minute drive to Main Street
- 6.2 miles to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 2 minute walk to semi-private trail leading to Colorado Super Chair and Rocky Mountain Super Chair
- 2 minute walk to semi-private trail leading to Claimjumper trail
- 15 mile drive to Keystone ski lifts
- 20 mile drive to Copper Mountain ski lifts
- 74 mile drive to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 105 mile drive to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Tipos de cama
Acomodações extraordinárias totalmente cinco estrelas
Impecável e habilmente projetada, cada acomodação do Airbnb Luxe apresenta comodidades e serviços de luxo, além de um designer de viagens exclusivo.
A diferença do Airbnb Luxe
Planejamento de viagem do início ao fim
Os designers de viagens coordenam sua chegada, partida e tudo mais.
Inspeção de mais de 300 pontos
Todas as acomodações do Airbnb Luxe são verificadas pessoalmente para confirmarmos que eles estão em perfeitas condições.
Atendimento durante a viagem, 24 horas, 7 dias por semana
Ajuda premium sob demanda para qualquer pergunta, a qualquer hora.
Lâmpadas de calor
Área de jantar para 10 pessoas
Sistema de som surround
Lareira a gás
Mesa de ping pong
Mesa de bilhar
TV a Cabo
Estacionamento em garagem
Máquina de Lavar
Tem uma questão sobre este anúncio?
Vamos conectar você diretamente com um designer de viagens do Airbnb Luxe, seu concierge contemporâneo que conhece todas as acomodações e pode ajudar você a planejar toda a sua viagem.
Preço e disponibilidade
Política de cancelamento e Regras da casa
Cancele até 95 dias antes da sua viagem e receba um reembolso integral. Se você cancelar faltando menos de 95 dias para a viagem, a reserva não é reembolsável.