We will work on perfecting your funniest 5 minutes which you can use for comedy competitions, bookers or for that epic speech you have been planning.
First we will look at:
1) Who is your comedic character? What is your comedic flaw? What is your blindspot?
2) How do we turn your stories of pain and shame into comedic gold?
3) What are the 5 basic joke structures that EVERY comedian uses?
4) Which of the structures do your stories/jokes fit into?
5) What is the best tone/timing to use when telling your jokes?
Once we cover these 5 essentials we will go over:
6) How to separate yourself from your critic?
7) How to best do an act out?
8) How to clearly define various POV's (Points Of View) and when to switch in and out of them?
9) How to structure a successful comedy set or speech using hammock-ing?
10) How to get yourself exposure, get booked, and ultimately get paid?
In addition, comedians will be given the opportunity to join our exclusive comedy writing workshops where you can meet other comedians and develop your material even further.