Charming, private, & incredibly spacious, modern mother-in-law suite attached to home. The location is just ideal for visiting San Francisco, Sausalito, wine country and magical places in northern California. It is a 10-15 minute walk to ferry (going to SF), a few minutes from GG Bridge and a short walk from DT Sausalito, restaurants and more! Guests are enjoying the spaciousness, cleanliness and layout of the suite. Beyond that, they are amazed at the total privacy they feel when they enter.
Our clients absolutely love our space...We think these reviews say it better than we can!
“What a hidden gem! This place was perfect for my wife and I, and we would rank this 10 stars if we had the option. It’s really that great blend of bargain, location, and comfort. The location is phenomenal, and the owners couldn’t be more hospitable. I have never had such a great experience at an Air BnB We loved Sausalito, on the water, clean and safe. It was so easy to walk everywhere from this spot, But it does have street parking included too which is a big bonus. The suite is much bigger than the pictures show. We loved the decor, and the owner even left us some wine and snacks upon arrival. We highly recommend this spot for any couple visiting Bay Area. Thanks for hosting us, we will be back Sincerely Joe & Sara”
Joe’s private feedback for you:
“We absolutely loved our stay. Thank you so much for allowing us to stay in your beautiful home I wish I could give this place 10 stars, it’s that amazing. So great to have met you, we really appreciated the suggestions for dining and site seeing. Sausalito is a gem, and maybe my favorite place in All California Thank you for being such wonderful hosts Sincerely Joe and Sara”
This is an amazing location and an amazing apartment. Where do I begin. The size is huge, there is a dining room, a lounge/media room, a huge bathroom with one of there largest baths and showers I have ever seen and the most comfortable bedroom and bed. Even the flooring is amazing, it is stylish and beautiful and so clean, there are TVs everywhere, a media room that has a full setup with a wet bar and a very functional kitchen. When I arrived there was a beautiful bottle of wine and chocolate and cookies waiting for me. I ate the chocolate and cookies. When you leave the house you are greeted with the hills of Sausalito and the beautiful fog behind you and the bay in front of you. It truly is a little slice of heaven. Just 10 minute walk to the village and the ferry and everything Sausalito has to offer. To top things off the hosts communicate so well and are just so helpful. This was probably my best stay in the Bay area to date.
Just returned from a fantastic stay at Josh and Paloma’s place. The owners were so attentive and helpful from star to finish which we really appreciated. We arrived at the suite to a nice bottle of wine and platter of homemade treats! Very nice touch. The suite was quite large and had everything we could need. We especially loved the beautiful bathroom! The bed was very cozy and the locations was perfect. We really enjoyed the very short and lovely walk along the water to downtown. Would absolutely come back, thank you for a wonderful stay!
I definitely recommend Paloma and Joshua's place! It was so cute, clean, and comfortable! I would not hesitate to stay there again!
This place is amazing at every level - location, hospitality, cleanliness, and amenities. I couldn’t recommend it more highly.
The hosts and this suite is amazing! The suite is lovely, homely and sparkling clean. The bed is so very comfortable - we had a busy schedule while in the Bay and we couldn't wait to get home and rest on that comfy bed! The bathroom is huge and amazing - the big shower head was really nice. The TV lounge area was so nice and cozy. We had access to the laundry and a small kitchen area and dining table, which was awesome. The hosts greeted us with a bottle of wine, a coffee voucher and a welcome platter of grapes, chocolate and homebaked cookies - they were so delicious. The suite is about 4min walk to bus stops that will take you straight to San Francisco or northbound. You can also take a scenic 10-15min walk to Sausalito or to catch the 20min ferry to the city. The hosts are the best, they are incredibly hospitable, responsive, and welcoming and made us feel right at home. We loved every bit of our stay and will definitely consider staying here again when we're next in town.
Hosts were very pleasant, friendly, helpful. Best cookies ever, flowers everywhere. Bed was really comfortable. Bathroom spacious-plenty of hot water. Parking was easy. Perfect location in Sausalito Village and for ease of getting on freeway and bridges.
Great location, clean and wonderful host.
• June 2018
• All was wonderful! We loved our stay at Paloma and Joshua's! From the view as you stepped out of your front door of the SF skyline and ocean, to the tray of sweets and wine to celebrate our anniversary, a thoughtful card, fresh flowers in every room, quiet neighbors, laundry facility, coffee, milk, bottled water in a small fridge, and a wonderful shower head! The accommodations are just as the pictures show, beautiful!!! Short walk (1/2 mile) to the center of the downtown of Sausalito. So safe and an easy walk to go back and forth a few times each day! I wish they had a place for us to stay everywhere we go:)!!!!
• June 2018
• This was a perfect place. Comfortable, spacious, clean, well thought And the location was absolutely amazing. Thank you! We hope to be back.
• June 2018
• The space was huge, clean and welcoming! Very comfortable and close to the best views ever.
• June 2018
• Great location. We stayed here for a wedding in San Rafael. Location is close to the freeway and walking distance from downtown Sausalito. We had a car and there was always street parking. It is on a hill though but nothing we couldn’t manage. The location was actually the perfect spot because we visited Inverness which is only about 20 miles north, San Rafael, San Francisco which was only a 15 mins drive and Berkeley. The hosts treated us like family and even had homemade cookies, fruits, and wine for us on arrival. Communication with them throughout the trip was exceptional.
• June 2018
• I can’t say enough about my stay. It was much bigger than what I expected. We had snacks and a very detailed list of where to go, what to do, and how to get there. Any questions we had were answered quickly and with a lot of warmth. The bed is super comfy and it’s a short walk to downtown! I can’t wait to go back!
• May 2018
• My mom and I stayed here for a short trip to Sausalito and we couldn’t have been happier! The place was just what we needed - spacious, a comfy bed, and a huge, modern bathroom. It’s an easy walk to downtown and the hosts were helpful with recommendations. They provided wonderful hospitality and the attention to detail was greatly appreciated! We had a wonderful stay!
• May 2018
• Thanks for a great Memorial Day Weekend! The hosts were very nice, easily available, and respectful. Wonderful dog too! Rudy is awesome. The bed was comfortable, the towels plush, and the shower fantastic. We also enjoyed relaxing in the living room after exploring SF and Sausalito. I defiantly recommend staying with Kate, Barry, and Rudy! Great location in Sausalito, close to all Sausalito has to offer and easy to hop on a ferry or the highway for adventures outside of Sausalito during the stay. Looking forward to our next visit, hopefully Kate, Barry, and Rudy have availability! Best, Robert and Kelsey
Sausalito is a charming, lovely town right on the SF Bay. The views, the minute you go through our gate, are breathtaking. You can leisurely walk to town for breakfast or enjoy coffee and a light breakfast right in the suite with our small kitchenette that is provided for your comfort.
Tipo de Acomodação
Tipo de Imóvel
Suíte de hóspedes
Sausalito, Califórnia, Estados Unidos